Monday, October 01, 2007

New Poem

One of the things I have discovered about myself lately is that I am a very passionate person. I guess this passion reflects in my poetry. I have often been criticized in the past that my poetry has been dark and depressing. Whatever!
I wrote this only this morning. It is for my soulmate whomever he is. I may have already met him or I may never meet him.

Can't Wait

My eyes can't wait to see your beautiful face again
My lips can't wait to touch yours
My arms can't wait to hold you and never let go
My hands can't wait to touch every part of your body
My body can't wait to love you
My heart can't wait until I have yours
My soul can't wait to be with you forever

8 comments:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Keep up with your writing especially poetry. They will keep you busy and will enable you to vent your feelings and frustrations in life. Writing is the therapy of the mind and the soul.
Smile always. God bless and have a nice and fulfilling day.

txandi prost said...

surely will visit you again.
most likely will add your blog as link.~t~

heiresschild said...

really beautiful poem marie, and yes, very passionate. i think artists are passionate; that's how their feelings are put into words, or movements, or on canvass. don't worry about the naysayers; just keeping being the Marie that God created you to be!

ceedy said...

Hey cool poem - found your link theu another blog.

Passion in everything that we do makes the journey a wonderful experience - one should be passionately angry too :) or else that is not anger - (just my 2 cents)

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Congratulations on the publication of your poetry book. I hope it will be successful and a best seller soon.

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

You are tagged. Please go to my blog- Random Thoughts, and read my latest post "10 Reasons Why I Blog." After reading it, please make your on post on "10 Reasons Why I Blog," then copy the tagboard after the meme and add your name next to mine. Then tag as many persons as you could, giving them these same instructions. Please copy and include the tagboard after your meme and instruct those you will tag to do the same. This will ensure a tremendous surge in the number of traffic and viewers in our respective blogs. Do this and see how traffic and viewership figures in your blog increase exponentially. Thank you very much and God bless.

heiresschild said...

hi Marie, reading this again. love it! i feel exactly the same way as i'm waiting on God to send my future husband into my life. beautiful!

Marie said...

HC-Thanks I love it too! I think I am going to write a more erotic version of this poem eventually!

Check out the poem(if you haven't already) to get to you. It was written with the same person in mind.