Monday, October 09, 2006

Book Cover

I don't think all of my readers know, but I am trying to have my poetry published. I have been working on this project for over a year. It seems I can't find the money to pay for the publishing costs. I have however chosen a title for the book and designed a cover.

Below is a cover I designed, please take a look and feel free to comment.




The first picture is the back cover: White roses are so pure...Red roses are just white roses bleeding from pain



The second image is the front cover: It includes the title of the book which I will not reveal at this time...I want to surprise everybody. The background color is white. Not bad for an amateur Eh?

3 comments:

Handsome B. Wonderful said...

Love it. Love the symbolisim going on between the two roses. Well done.

JLee said...

those are great! let me know if you want any help..I designed my sister's cd cover. It was a lot of fun!

Marie said...

Jen-I could use it-I am a rookie at this publishing thing!