Tuesday, July 10, 2007

For Sid

The Dream


The dream comes to me in my bed and in the dark of night,
Every time it came, it would cause me fright.
In the dream, someone comes to my bed, breathes in my ear
and down my neck, I tried to scream what the heck!
The dream tries to grab hold of me and I try to fight back,
I am weak strength is what I lack.
I try to scream for mommy but the scream does not come,
I wanted to leap out of my bed and begin to run.
After the dream came, I forced to wake from a peaceful sleep
I tried to go back counting sheep.
I tried to fall back into slumber and the dream returns again,
Some day the dream will stop but for now, I wonder WHEN?

4 comments:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Hi Marie,
This comment is different from the one I gave at your other blog.

I could sense something more serious here. You are being bothered by an evil spirit- one that wants to control you. You can fight him off. He has no power over you unless you allow him to. Pray to the Lord to protect you from this harmful spirit.

May I pray verse 4 of Psalm 23 for you? "Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me; your rod and your staff they comfort me." (Psalm 23:4)

You seem to be vacillating between agnosticism and atheism. You cannot expect healing and deliverance from the Lord if you do not acknowledge Him. I am not chastising you, far from it. I'm just concerned about your spiritual welfare.

I am always praying for your complete healing and deliverance.
I hope you can expand your faith so that you can actually believe that the Lord will heal you.

God bless you in all your endeavors in life.

heiresschild said...

hi marie, i do believe our dreams have meaning; it's just a matter of waiting for the interpretation to come. sometimes that interpretation comes immediately or almost immediately, and sometimes we have to wait a while for it. i do believe if you seek for the interpretation, you'll get understanding. i love writing about real-life issues.

heiresschild said...

i forgot, yes, i'd be honored for you to add me to your blogroll, and i'll do the same on my blog. thanx. have a blessed day!

heiresschild said...

just stopping by to say hi, marie. may this day be filled with peace and joy for you.